Construction, permanent, mezzanine
bridge and participating financings
We structure creative capital solutions for commercial real estate owners and investors.
Through our collective knowledge, industry experience and comprehensive analysis we introduce competitive financing solutions for the unique needs of each client.
We deliver enhanced access to loan and capital products to benefit clients across most commercial real estate asset classes including hospitality, healthcare, office, retail, wholesale, industrial, manufacturing and service sectors as well as specialty use commercial real estate. We prefer single assets let to quality tenants with long term leases as well as quality well spread commercial portfolios with long term tenant commitments.
We facilitate permanent loans, bridge and mezzanine loans with floating or fixed rates as well as forward commitments. We structure equity and joint venture capital. We also structure sale leaseback transactions for middle-market companies facing limited, short-term or expensive alternatives for raising capital thus allowing them to free up equity and allow for reinvestment in their core business at far greater returns.
Capital providers include national and international banks, life insurance companies, pension funds, Fortune 500 companies, REITs, securitised lenders, government agencies, credit companies, private capital and opportunity funds. Additionally we are uniquely positioned to access private wealth managers, private banks, family offices and high net worth investors.
Our experience, knowledge, integrity and relationships ensure the most favourable and competitive capital structure and financing terms for commercial real estate and business property owners seeking debt or equity solutions for their real estate financing needs.
Suitable securities include:
- COMMERCIAL LOANS – long-term permanent loans for acquisition, construction and re-financing of commercial real estate and all income-producing properties.
- FRANCHISE FINANCING – acquisition and re-financing of fee or leasehold interests featuring long-term, fully amortising, fixed or floating rate financing and highly flexible programs that value a business and not just the hard assets.
- BUSINESS LOANS – long-term fixed rate financing for a variety of business operators providing funds for expansion, acquisition or simply to enhance returns on capital.
- FIXED-RATE AND FLOATING-RATE LOANS – Fixed rate terms up to 20 years, amortisation 15, 20, 25 or 30 years, floating rate loans provided with terms from 1 to 5 years on both stabilised and non-stabilised properties, available for most property types including office, industrial, retail, hospitality and healthcare.
- PERMANENT MORTGAGE – Securitised Loans, Agency and Institutional.
- PROJECT EQUITY AND MEZZANINE – access to multiple capital sources with investor capital and competitive structures for virtually all market rate or tax-advantaged property types.
- ASSET MANAGEMENT – broad opportunities suited to various investment objectives.
- SYNDICATED FINANCE – ability to underwrite and syndicate large transactions.
- DERIVATIVES – interest rate swaps, caps, collars, floors, and others.